Sunday 24 May 2015

Cytoplasm

Cytoplasm
Image result for cytoplasm
TODAY'S MISSION:
Vote for Cytoplasm it will keep our community together
LITERALLY.


I am the most important organelle and I will be capable of keeping everyone TOGETHER! As Cytoplasm I am here to help every organelle stick together in a cell; in both animal and plant. I am here to help your needs and strive for the best of our cell communities. While working I will be able to…
  • help the growth of new cells
  • help different organelles stay in our cell
  • help the movement and shape of our cell
  • even help each organelle stay away from one another.


Image result for cytoplasm keeping cell togetherI am here to help you and if you vote for me we will have a great cell community.


 



HOW I WORK…
Image result for cytoplasmThrough my time of work there is a lot that I strive to achieve.  I am known to take up the space in the community of a cell to make it strong and stay together. I have a great impact in many parts of the cells and movements. I take on a big part in mitosis. As well in the cells I bring protein, carbohydrates, salts, etc. to keep everything working and strong. My  motive is to keep everyone happy.

        CYTOPLASM IS SWEET 

               Image result for sweet cytoplasm





Inline image 1

VOTE FOR CYTOPLASM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.